THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Of Husbands and Scabbies...

They call me scabby gabie... yes indeed!

So I'm about to embark on an awesome three month mission to film as many cool things about Tdot as possible! That includes stores, organizations, events, bands, venues, parks, parking spots, bridges, holes, molemen, spinach, and mummies. No, not your mom, mummies. Local Toronto mummies. Please notify me if you know if anything wicked cool to be filmed. Matt has suggested a restaurant that has "Tv Dinner Thursdays" that I am fo sho checking out. Fo sho fo sho. More on this later. Ace of cakes is on.

Aside from that, I'm wondering why I am not married to this bad boy yet:


and wondering when this bad boy is going to heal:


[Photo by: Katrina Sung] and yeah, thus is my life at the moment. Got some wicked shows coming up... 22nd is Pop With Brains a-la the Vaudeville Whores and Broken Bricks.. 23rd I'm going to see a random band The Guest Bedroom because they sound pretty rad... on the 2nd Tonka & Puma and Azores are playing at our very own Rancho Relaxo ( I actually just finished a beautiful flyer) and on the 6th Lava and the Ash and our buddies in Big Crimes will also be playing at Rancho!! Ahh concerts. And, well the 13th of COURSE but that is a SURPRISE.

Somewhere inbetween all that dancing I have to get accepted to a school and get my tattoo finished. But I'm on my way to that right now and I'm really anxious/excited to see where I get in!! I hope they like my stuff.

0 comments: