THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You gotta do what you gotta do...

Oh blogging. I was sure I'd keep this up both longer and more in depth than I have. I was going to do a post about my favorite albums of the decade or whatever... I still have that blog saved in a draft I think. Perhaps I will just do it simply, without all the cocknbull.

In no particular order:

Man Man- Rabbit Habits

Wolf Parade- Apologies to the Queen Mary




Blah blah blah. I like music. It's been a good 10 years for it. God Bless Eminem. God bless the white stripes. I have neglected to add many many albums in this list but I sort of got tired of putting it together, possibly because I've been listening to most of this music and not sitting on the internet, like I am now. Mainly because I just got a fucking tattoo and it hurts to walk/put on socks! Good start to the next 10 years. Lord jesus it is beautiful. The End.



0 comments: