THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Of Costumes and my feet...

I just got home from my first shift at the Amazing Costume & Party Warehouse out at Islington and Evans. First of all I had a really good time... it was exhausting, and whenever I close my eyes I see costumes and my nose is filled with the smell of nylon and plastic, but I loved it no less. Halloween rules. But...

If I see any girl in that fucking stupid "Mile High" dress on Halloween, I am going to fucking stab her. I'm sorry... it's hot, it is... but I got in a fight with the box that it was in at least six times.. and almost every single girl that came in there asked for it. So it was an epic struggle every time and it's not original at all.. sorry ladies.

Most of those costumes are pretty dumb though. We have at least 7 different types of naughty nurses. Why would you want to be a nurse or a flight attendant for Halloween anyway? It's the one night to be anything you want in the world and it's like "Um...a naughty hot dog vendor!" "A naughty... gym...teacher?" I wish my gym teacher was a sexy blonde in tight shorts. She wasn't though. And you're probably in university learning how to be a graphic designer, you don't want to be a gym teacher/navy seal/flight attendant. If it wasn't a slutty outfit you'd just be a dyke in baggy pants and a Terry Fox T-shirt from 2004. Are you that easy to please!

I got one couple pilot/flight attendant costumes and pictured them walking into a party and being like yep.... we spent money on this. So sad. Make it scary! or funny! or just cool. Don't spend $75 dollars on a skimpy dress. You could just go be a flight attendant with that money. Or a prostitute.

I can't believe nobody bought the Lion Tamer outfit. WHEN ELSE COULD YOU EVER ACTUALLY BE A LION TAMER?

No seriously. My feet hurt.

0 comments: