THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 6, 2009

Of Alcoholic Hedgehogs...

Halloween was kick-ass. I was retardedly drunk by the end of the night broke my camera, lost my flask/candy/ears/gloves, took my top off at a party (not the kind of girl to do that. sort of still in disbelief that i actually did that), and left my boyfriend stranded at my appartment building at 4am while i Passed out cold... leading him to believe I had been raped or killed.

But seriously! Great night! Goin' Steady puts on a wicked tricky Halloween Party. So many great costumes. Damn. I have a bunch of photos but I am waiting on my card reader still. And then I will post them ALL because I have photos of the best ones. I visited Soy Bomb's Halloween Loft Party which was where I caused the most damage to my...face..... and camera... the photos will explain a lot I hope. Still missin some info from that night :\

I have so many plans for next year!

Meanwhile, I have some confusions about my university application. Ryerson is fucking with my mind. The course I want to apply to exists on the website... but not... on the application? Confusion. Ryerson, not a good first impressy. That's right impressy! Last night I had no ideas for anything and now I am pregnant with them, as a good friend would say.

I sort of wanna keep my blue hair. Nobody got my costume. Like literally nobody. But way worth it. I wish I had been less drunk. Would've ran EVERYWHERE and taken more photos. Oh well.

We also have a SWEET PARTY coming up on the 28th! including musical geniuses: Big Crimes, Germans, and Jesse Futerman will be sharing his gift(s) at RENOGADE. A sweet new venue. Also Jacobean's birthday-after-day. I would lend him my unicorn for the day but he would probably shit on it by accident.

See? November isn't that bad... just keep... telling me that.

0 comments: