THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Of flesh and doom...

"Through the storms and the light, baby you stood by my side and life is wine... but there are days in this life when you see the teeth marks of time two lovers divide. Sound meets sound, babe her echoes they surround.. and all that we need is one thing, now what is there to allow?

Babe it's time we gave something new a try,
though alone we may fight
just let us be three tonight."


deny you and be doomed... though i might hate you forever. Should I meet the devil I don't know? He could not even be the devil... fucked if I know.

I'm excited for Saturday. This Blog is going nowhere and I bought a new hat. I need a job. Now. It's 6am and I'm supposed to get up at 10... if I ever fall asleep I hope I don't wake up till Saturday. And then I hope I don't wake up till... St.. Patricks Day? I have good Christmas present ideas for everyone... it's swine flu. SURPRISE!!!



This photo looks terrible in Low-res. Hat looks good though. COME OUT ON SATURDAY!

0 comments: