THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Of One girl's very Sick Christmas...

Now when I say sick I don't mean it in the hip-hoppers slang way like "Yo that move was sick" or whatever kids these days are saying.

I mean like I just sneezed and a 7 pound garden slug made entirely of mucus fell out of my nose. That sick. I also ate my last advent calender choco and it tasted like NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. So tonight's feast is going to be a shit load of taste. NOT. But I have some presents to deliver... I made really cool covers for some friend's who I burnt CDs for... I want to take a picture but I can't, really so you'll just have to trust me on this one.

In spirit of the Holiday I'm going to leave you with this because I can't really breathe right now and I'd just like to go blow my nose please.



Additionally, I love posting youtube videos to my blog because I can change the color of the bottom... that's like a little christmas present for me, all year round baby.

0 comments: