THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Of drinks and sinks and shut up...

Shut up... omggg shuttt up! No way! No way!

Saturday went really well. With the exception of finding out what "Double vision" is for the first time..... shit. And of course having a few friends finding themselves in dramatic and stupid situations which is never fun. Annnd the mic blowing out for the first band's set but we fixed that thank baby jezzus.

I have a funny feeling this photo really explains it all:



"Impailing all of Gabie's friend's intestines? Don't mind if I do" - Texas Mickey

Good times though. Really. I am stoked for Friday cause I'm going to see King Khan and the BBQ's. It's already December 1st which is sooooo fucked up & I need a metropass!

like a true nature's child we were born, born to be wild... boooornnn to be wiiillddd


0 comments: