THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Employment. Bam.

Oh man is it nice to not have to bitch about unemployment and have to dig through Cragislist every day and suck a bunch of dick for a change to work. Damnit.


I am seasonally employed by Aerie, American Eagle's lingere sister store. I know a shit load about bras now, let me tell you. It seems like a decent place. Seasonal employment hath become my life, that's for sure. Still though, this way I can buy christmas presents and make back the money for drumset partay!

I have my 2nd orientation tomorrow... what's weird about the store is that they call all their bras by women's names like Paige and Emma and Isabel.. and then refer to them as people "She fits like...." "Her straps are adjustable..." It's going to give me some identity complex that's for sure. I met a girl named Emma tonight and just pictured her as a bra with big air puffy pads in her... perhaps lungs, PERHAPS THE PADS ARE THE LUNGS OF THE BRA!!

what am i talking aboot.
I just got back from a pretty decent show at the Boat and a really cool free one across the street. Shows. I love 'em. These guys reminded me of Japanther as they had a Bass and drums only way less poppy. The one girl on bass KILLED IT. She was incredible. I can't remember their names but I want to play a show with them...

Speaking of bands Yasmin & I have decided upon a name for ours
"The 1730 Cat Massacres"

I might be able to swing using the ol' garage for a practice a week. Stoked. I'm also
considering going back to high school to take Chem, Bio & Calculus and maybe apply for UofT for Zoology...... considering it.... I would love that.

0 comments: