THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Of Baby Grenades and Ace of Spades..

So it's 5am and i 5AM REALLY TIRED. haha get it that's why it's called the 'am': for bad jokes.

I'm growing increasingly discouraged about the job search.. Nobody wants to give me the time of day for even an interview, and I've had so many awkward moments walking in to stores and being like "hello, couldn't help but notice your Help Wanted sign!" and they're like "Yeah, we put it there because we want help..." and I'm like "......I'm helpful" and they're like "Well then you'd need a resume." And I'm like "Yeah. I have one right here." and then they're like "Oh great. Part Time or full time?" and I'm like "Either or (IJUSTWANTAFUCKINGJOB) I have a pretty open schedule." and Then they're all like "Ok great........" and I stand there smiling like a shit eating assdick thinking (Maybe you should say something) But I can't because it's like, what the fuck give me a job that isn't fast food please.

But more searching tomorrow.

I just wanted to write down a dream I had this morning where I had a baby and it was tiny and adorable and I loved it dearly but couldn't remember what I named it... so my whole family was like wow... way to not remember the name of your fucking child. Andrew bought it baby punk clothes and a Pink Floyd patch which I thought was really cute. At the end of the dream I got into a van with my "Superstar Action Hero friend" (Doesn't exist) who was like "Oh man we're filming, quick improv your child!" so I picked her up and was like "BABY GRENADE!" which is an amazing band name and woke up.

It was one of these dreams I have where I feel like I've been in this alternate universe before... like all my dream's settings are completely different yet so similar. I woke up half relieved that I don't have a baby and half wondering where she/he went... and I had some strange attachment to it... it was a really weird feeling, cause I was so convinced.

Anyway... it forsee/symbolized some interesting points. I wonder...
I am so tired now I cant even breathe. More resumes tomorrow, I'm considering getting wasted before I go in and shitting everywhere. I hate life. But good luck to Matt, please, world. Pleaseeeee.

0 comments: