THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Of Shit hitting thy fan...

"The shit hit the fan" is a popular phrase used to describe messy situations... Such as your neighbour uncovering the makeshift Indian burial ground you've been using to hide the corpses of your neighborhood's house pets... which you have eaten in sacrifice to your warrior god. That would be a good example of shit hitting the fan. Or, to make matters short, anything that ends in public nudity and/or armed enforcement.

"In an average person's life shit will hit the fan approximately 35 times" claims a Biologist I have tied up in my basement. "For instance, the day you kidnapped me. By the way could you pass me a cookie?"

I didn't pass him a cookie. R. Kelly's masterpiece
Trapped in the Closet is a marvelous achievement in "Shit Hitting the Fan History"


up there with
Wasn't Me! by extremely popular one-hit wonder, Shaggy.

Granted, These are all in the context of R&B celebs caught cheatin' on their "boo". In most situations, shit hitting the fan is much more serious and leads to way more repercussions then "not hittin' that fine ass ever again".

To say the least, I'm not sure if, in my current pickle, the shit has hit the fan yet. Which usually means its nowhere even close but definitley accumulating in god's colon. When the shit hits the fan YOU WILL KNOW. Believe me.







0 comments: